Thursday 23 July 2020

Super Satisfaction - "Me Time"

Hiiiiii all :)

 Here I am again ! This is My  "Me Time" haha...



So Okay, lets talk..

Everyone  of  you will be having your personal life goals as well as work life goals..ok in total ur goals will be there for your life.

I do have,did had many...

I didn't know there will be too many same goals that need to be put hard work and achieved daily to feel satisfied and haaaa feel (i mean that peacefullllll feelll)..




Ok ok let me open it to you, this is one of that many things that gives me the bestttttt satisfication daily...


I think many married,self kitchen maintaining people would relate well with me after seeing the pic and learning the story.

you got any clue?

See this pic




EMPTY AND CLEAN SINK..

what a feel na...I hope many could relate with me..Anyway,I want to say kudos to my mom for did that ,doing that still at her home, when I was there with her in home before marriage,she would never allow me to do this, I do when she is unwell still there will be some for her to do.. Love you mom..


Ok ok emotions off,


If i showed the pic before this(FULL UNCLEAN SINK) , those who could not relate to it can understand,

I am also thankful to my dear husband(My Mama) also for helping to maintain this much clean sink when I was unwell (sick with fever)...


The above is a simple work, still daily maintaining a clean kitchen and clean sink is seriously a great thing.

I bow down to all who do that just in all days.

PS: I do miss many days because of office work extension and so many other reasons.

But I do feel,at any cost, if I am able to achieve cleanliness,it really gives me many pleasure every time seeing that :) :) ,Again (What a feel ! na)


So that feel i was feeling na, then i remember y the old proverb says so,





Would like to know your goals and satisfactions or the feel you got on achieving that  ...Please let me know in my comments..:)

And Yeah-Maintaining a Clean and Neat Kitchen is my super daily goal .

No comments:

Post a Comment